A variance is an administrative exception to regulations. If a property owner needs to request consideration for an exception within the corporate limits of the City of College Park, it must use the application listed here: variance application

The City of College Park has specific zoning regulations in place. If a property owner seeks a change in the zoning classification, he/she is required to submit a rezoning application.

Also, a conditional use permit is a zoning exception which allows the property owner use of his/her land in a way not otherwise permitted within the particular zoning district. The conditional use permit application must be submitted before consideration.

Additionally, a Conditional Use Height Application may be required, depending on specifications surrounding the proposed project. It can be found here.


Zoning Certificate Application
Variance application
Rezoning application
Conditional use permit application
Conditional Use Height Application