Business License & Occupation Tax


The Business License / Occupation Tax Office is responsible for issuing occupation tax certificate, alcohol licenses, and collecting the mixed drink, room occupancy, wholesale liquor, and car rental tax.

The Business License / Occupation Tax Office is also responsible for:

  • Occupational Taxes
  • Alcohol License Applications
  • Excise Taxes
  • Hotel/Motel Taxes
To access the portal for Hotel/Motel Tax and to make payments, click this link: https://collegeparkga.hdlgov.com/

The City of College Park’s Building and Property Sustainability Department, along with Sages Networks Inc., has implemented the SagesGov software for Electronic Plan Review, Online Permitting Mobile Inspections, Licensing and Code Enforcement.

All new permit and license applications must be submitted electronically through our new electronic permitting software, https://www.sagesgov.com/collegepark-ga

This process could be done in the comfort of your own home. In-office applications will not be accepted. 
Feel free to contact Belinda at 404-767-1537 *1006 if assistance is needed.

Mail in applications/checks/renewals will no longer be accepted via mail, please go to https://www.sagesgov.com/collegepark-ga

Payment are now excepted online


Belinda J. Wilder
Occupation Tax Revenue Administrator
404.767.1537 ext. 1006

8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
1:00 - 5:00 PM M-F